Wednesday, October 17, 2012

pre-halloweeny

A couple of weekends ago, my family and Pip's family went to a JDRF event at a local haunted house. L dressed up as a Ginja Ninja, and Pip was perfection as a cupcake (with sprinkles!). The girls played some games, enjoyed a "lights on" tour of the creepshow, and visited the face painter.


And of course there were snacks, and the stuff that goes along with snacking.

Ginja Ninja bolusing on the down low
What, you've never seen a cupcake give herself an injection before?


In somewhat-related news, Pip starts on her pump today, so happy pump start to her! :)

4 comments:

  1. Love the pics! Happy pump start indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy pump start, Cupcake!

    I wish the cupcake photo could be on Diabetes Memes. Not that I can think of snappy saying. But I bet someone could.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What kind of pump does she have? I have an Animas, which I call my pretty pink pancreas Ping. Good luck with it. . .I think she'll love it no matter what brand she has. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like it was a lot of fun!!! :)

    ReplyDelete