Saturday, October 20, 2012

2nd day of halloween

Previous posts about the 13 Days of Halloween:  
intro // 1st day

+++
For L's second birthday, we chose a "coloring theme" for her party, since that was one of her main interests at the time. It was an easy decision to extend that to her Halloween costume. The color choice was a no-brainer. I bought a metal Crayola wall hanging from Hallmark and used it as a template. I got a few sheets of red and black flannel and some sticky velcro at a fabric store and a quick visit to the thrift shop yielded a red sweatsuit* and cap.


*not this kind of red sweatsuit, but now that you mention it, that would be an EPIC costume, especially for a toddler.

4 comments:

  1. She's so darn cute! My birthday is right before Valentine's day so my parties usually had a heart theme. I kinda hate the color pink to this day...

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did I miss this one!!! Love it...wave and all!!

    ReplyDelete