Tuesday, October 23, 2012

5th day of halloween

Previous posts about the 13 Days of Halloween:  

This was the year L became indoctrinated into the Princess Industrial Complex. Thanks, preschool peer influence! She and I shopped for her Halloween costume at the second-hand store and she picked everything out herself. We found the crown at the dollar store and she payed with it for her own money. Because even princesses need to learn fiscal responsibility.


Bonus birthday party pic! It was a princess theme (obvs) and we played 'Pin the Kiss on the Frog' and L helped me make a Princess Barbie cake and all the guests dressed as their favorite princess/superhero. Also, we had a pinata situation that nearly ended like that one scene in Parenthood (The Movie), but I didn't snap any photos of that.


3 comments:

  1. I just knew there had to be a princess one coming up soon! All of these pics are just making my day...I look forward to see what she is next!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her smile made me smile. Hope that's not too corny to say in this smart space. Also I love puppies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are BOYS at that princess party!!!

    ReplyDelete