Monday, October 22, 2012

4th day of halloween

Previous posts about the 13 Days of Halloween:  

+++

Around the time of L's fourth Halloween, we had been reading a lot of books about kids and their costumes, and she decided to go for the classic old school costume: a ghost. CLASSIC, I SAY. And so easy to make! Then she told me that since her favorite color was blue, she wanted to be a blue ghost. This was well before her gaming days, so she wasn't trying to emulate a post-power-pellet-Pac-Man ghost. She was just a regular, run of the mill, blue ghost.


Spooooooooky.

3 comments:

  1. That Blue Ghost is just adoraboo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA! How many people did you have to explain that outfit to?

    Can we get some L commentary on the posts from when she is a little bit older?

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I saw the top of the picture, I could hear your voice saying, "Spooooooky." Then I scrolled down and there it was! I love you guys.

    ReplyDelete