Tuesday, October 30, 2012

12th day of halloween

Previous posts about the 13 Days of Halloween:  

+++

Some of you may remember this costume from last year since I posted about it then. But here it is again, for continuity's sake. Last year L was way into this book series called The Mysterious Benedict Society, so she decided to dress as one of the characters, called Kate Wetherall. The only references available to help her construct her costume were a tiny drawing on the front of the book and the description of the character in the story.

L said it was the most comfy costume ever, and she was thrilled any time someone mentioned the "realistic-looking" blood on her face. She's so twisted. I love it.

Tomorrow's the big day! Anybody want to hazard a guess as to what L's lucky 13th Halloween costume will be? Here's a hint: it has nothing to do with luck, or the number 13. Here's an actual hint (numerically speaking): 221B. See you manana! :)


3 comments:

  1. How did you find (make?) that WIG?! If L had come t or t-ing at our place *we* would *definitely* have recognized Kate W. from the bucket.

    The clue for this year's costume went way over my head, but I have a feeling it's going to be George Jefferson. Maybe that is his apartment number?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have loved these postings so much! She sure has grown up over the last 12 Halloween's! I am thinking number 13 from the hint has to be a reference to the famous detective....Sherlock Holmes?...or maybe not?....I guess I will find out tomorrow...can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome time of year to have a birthday, and what amazing characters! I'm definitely tuning in to see what today's is! (Please post one of yours as well???)

    ReplyDelete