Last night we had dinner from Noodles & Company. The kid likes it because it's delish and I like it because their carb info is easily accessible (also, delish). We ordered online and there was an option to tag each meal with a different name. The kid asked if I would use 'Luna Lovegood' for her meal, so I did. Then I added other Potteriffic names for mine and John's orders. Much to L's delight, this is what greeted us when we unpacked our dinner. She said, "THAT JUST MADE MY WEEK!" Then she snapped this photo (finger included) and promptly made it her computer's desktop background.
Sometimes it's the little things that bring so much joy. Happy Wednesday, y'all. :)
Aww, that is adorable!!! I bet the person who packed up your order had so much fun with it. :)
ReplyDeleteAny type of out-of-the-box thinking...you gotta love.
ReplyDeleteAnd I absolutely love your subversive title. That should become a thing, like the original you spoofed.
Fun! I like the doodles on the noodle too. :)
ReplyDeleteI love it when people do special things unnecessarily! That noodle packer gets a star. This is a good reminder to put some unrequired doodles on some items. We do not have Noodles & Company. Would you like me to move in with you please?
ReplyDeleteBrilliant! Will have to steal that idea sometime. Bet you had the kitchen laughing for hours as well!
ReplyDelete