You knew I wouldn't forget to post pics of my kid on Halloween, right? I mean, I even considered doing a "Twelve Days of Halloween" thing where I posted pics of all her Halloweens past, one per day, culminating last night. (Unfortch, I didn't have that brilliant idea until it was too late. But I'm gonna make it happen next year, so brace yourselves). In the meantime, please enjoy some pics from this year.
Our friends' dog, dressed as a kitty.
L's pumpkin (far right, bottom) was originally a Hunger Games logo, but it collapsed, so she turned it into a pukey punkin.
from L - R:
A, dressed as Nimway/Nimue from Merlin aka 'The Lady of the Lake'
A, dressed as a baby
L, dressed as Kate Wetherall, from The Mysterious Benedict Society book series
Ooooh, doesn't that blood look realistic? It is. very. *shudder*
They had a bunch o' fun, and even had to come back home a few times to drop off candy so they had room for more. Hope all you ghouls and goblins had a great night too! :)
Awesomeness!!! Awesome costumes! : )
ReplyDeleteThey are perfectly spooky!! Love the puking pumpkin too! Glad you had a great Halloween!
ReplyDeleteLove the pumpkins, love the costumes, so love Halloween!
ReplyDeleteThe dog kills me! Brilliant pics all around!
ReplyDelete