This Saturday we'll be participating in the JDRF Walk for a Cure. We made a video that we hope informs and entertains. Infotainment!
If you had trouble deciphering the lyrics, here is a version with subtitles:
Please visit our Walk Web page if you would like to donate online or see how close we are to reaching our goal: Team Lazy Pancreas
This is bloody brilliant. Best of luck!
ReplyDeleteThanks, M! :D
ReplyDeleteHa ha... greatness! I'm glad you were able to use the design and get some shirts printed up. Can't wait to see some pics!
ReplyDeleteBTW, how did I not know you had a blog?
Thanks! :) We are so stoked about how the shirts came out. It's supposed to rain tomorrow, but we bought some cheap clear rain ponchos so everyone can still bask in the glory of the awesome tees. :)
ReplyDeleteAnd I dunno, maybe because I update it so irregularly?
This may be the most brilliant walk video in the history of the world. LOVE IT! So glad to meet you and your awesome family!!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much, Meri! I'm so glad you dug it! :D
ReplyDeletehaha - such a cool video!! love that sense of humor and your team name cracks me up! it's perfect.
ReplyDeleteHee, thanks! We got a real kick out of making it. :)
ReplyDeletedouble trudel!
ReplyDeletewhat if your head really was a lemon?
ReplyDelete((sorry--i can't stop saying things. i'll stop.))